Influencing the purchase decision of 128.4 million customers and reach 2.6 million customers every week.
DOOH network at COOP service stations across Switzerland
The target groups: With your poster campaign you create awareness and purchase intent among a mobile target group that loves spontaneous shopping. 29% of all "Fresh for Today" purchases are made in convenience stores. These shoppers:
- are quality-conscious with above-average affinity for brand products
- are interested in cars, motorbikes, financial products, pets and further education
- are 20-49 years old
- live in multiple-occupancy households with and without children
- are impulse buyers
Your possibilities: Make the most of this proximity to the point of sale with a long dwell time and the clear purchase intentions of your target group. Enjoy full flexibility and decide which creatives should be seen on which days of the week, at which time, by which target group and which seasonalities are most important to you.
- Increase in sales up to 20%.
- Dynamic delivery management and adaptation of subject
- Animated and static content
- Opportunities for innovative advertising
- Programmatic buying available
- Audience- or loopbased playout
- Geofencing and target group packages
Our guarantee: For best effect and effectiveness
- Level of visibility: 100%, directly facing entrance, cannot be missed, fraud-free, anti-glare screens
- High-impact locations and context, quality location with high dwell times
- Running time: 365 days a year from morning to evening
- Proof of performance with the independent WEMF audit
- Information on mobility data on request